This season has been a busy one.
We got some good mail,
having fun making cookies,
playing games,
spending time with family,
and shopping.
I ordered the cutest tutus for our girls from my blogger friend Devri Naulu.
She has the bestest prices and the bestest customer service.
I was having the weirdest problems with my paypal account
and she was so patient with me
and mailed me my tutus right quick.
Devri you rock girl!
Check out her blog http://thenaulutribe.blogspot.com/ and tell her I sent ya.
We got some good mail,
having fun making cookies,
playing games,
spending time with family,
and shopping.
I ordered the cutest tutus for our girls from my blogger friend Devri Naulu.
She has the bestest prices and the bestest customer service.
I was having the weirdest problems with my paypal account
and she was so patient with me
and mailed me my tutus right quick.
Devri you rock girl!
Check out her blog http://thenaulutribe.blogspot.com/ and tell her I sent ya.


I've been couponing and shopping like a champ.
Which means no time for blogging, SORRY.
Which means no time for blogging, SORRY.

Lynea got good mail from Aunty Kristen...
Orange aloha print mittens and yellow booties.
Orange aloha print mittens and yellow booties.

The boys have been doing their school work...


We went to the
with our friends the Settles and the Petersons.Thanks Chad for treating us!
There were...
Big Trees

Little trees,

A tree for Twilight fans,

I think we'll do something like this next year.
Why have I never thought of palm trees for Christmas before.
After all date trees make more sense than an evergreen.
Piko says he likes the idea
because we could fit more gifts under the tree, HA!

Blue cotton candy and Santa are the boys favorite.


A tree for Twilight fans,

I think we'll do something like this next year.
Why have I never thought of palm trees for Christmas before.
After all date trees make more sense than an evergreen.
Piko says he likes the idea
because we could fit more gifts under the tree, HA!

Blue cotton candy and Santa are the boys favorite.

This is our family favorite. It's a blown glass tree. The lights blink to the music that plays during this display and it sold for about $25,000. Of course the $$$ went to the Primary Children's Hospital.



Thank you to everyone for all your great comments and holiday wishes. You all make my day brighter in the midst of the gray skies and the bitter cold.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!


i love all the pictures! those tutus are adorable. Devri is awesome and so talented. She makes her own hair bows too! For my photo shoots I have tried to make my own tutus. They came out pretty good!
ReplyDeleteI have been eyeing those tutu's for a long time....:-)
ReplyDeleteARE THOSE YOUR COUPONS I THOUGHT THAT I LIKED COUPONS WHAT ARE THOSE BUSINESS CARD HOLDER SLEEVES??? I AM SO JEALOUS GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK Ü
ReplyDeleteI love all those trees! did you take home the glass tree? heehee.... for the record... No we didnt spend $250.00 for our Christmas tree!!! hahaha we continued our search, My sweet husband spent 3 days searching for the perfect tree with a "do"able price!
ReplyDeleteThat tree festival looks very cool. I want a Twilight tree! Too funny. Lynea's blessing picures are adorable. Mele Kelekimake is OUR FAVORITE Christmas song. I always think of you! We love the Beach Boys version. Glad to see you all nice a well! Stay warm and have a super duper wonderful christmas!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE ALL OF THOSE PICTURES! I love the one with your daughter in her tutu! Precious!
ReplyDeleteLove the sweet baby girl pictures too! She is growing so fast!
And I LOVE all of those trees! My favorites are the last two!
Merry Merry Christmas to you my dear! hugs! ♥
They look great in them..
ReplyDeleteLove your photos..
Merry late Christmas, and have a happy and safe New Years..
Merry Christmas! (That coupon book is absolutely IMPRESSIVE, by the way!)
ReplyDeleteI tagged you!
ReplyDeleteHey beautiful! You have been busy! Check out those coupons! Taht would be my husbands dream. Your kids are growing up! I loved seeing their school work. How cute. Take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteOk I am back, now it is your turn woman...
ReplyDeleteAh, I missed it last year due to a family "emergency" . Literally was pulled into the parking lot about to park when I got "the call". Thanks for sharing, I would have loved to see the Twilight one, just to laugh, and palm trees, COOL!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog colors, the flowers are so pretty!