Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lynea's blessing

While we were in AZ for Thanksgiving we had the wonderful opportunity to share a sacred moment with my parents. We had Lynea's blessing in my parents' home. It was such a special experience. My Bishop from when I was a teen was there (he's now my parents' home teacher) with his sweet wife and their current Bishop was there to preside. It was nice and cozy, just the way we like it... all of our children have been blessed in a smaller setting rather than during sacrament meeting. Kaleo and Michelle were the only others there besides my parents, our little family and the before mentioned. Piko gave such a sweet blessing to our daughter. I'm so grateful that Piko is worthy of giving our daughter and other children priesthood blessings.

Thank you Tutu for giving Lynea her first white dress. I know she'll treasure it as well as her beautiful book about the "three white dresses".

Lynea didn't make a squeek until she'd been in her blessing gown for a little longer than the length of her blessing. She was about had it and needed to take it off.

Below she's all snuggled up in her daddy's arms no longer in her beautiful but uncomfortable dress.
What a happy Daddy!
He borrowed one of my dad's ties for the blessing. It's one of my most favoritest ties my daddy has ever worn. Dad then gave it to Piko to keep. Now when I see my hubby wearing my dad's old tie I think to myself... "Oh my I really married a man like my father." Should I be scared? LOL

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. She's a beauty. Very sweet. Love the pics of Piko with Lynea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! And, what a wonderful experience! By the way...I love your family picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, she's so PRETTY! great job on the layouts too!
    And I love the new picture of your family! HOW SWEET it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so precious! One more baby girl and another child for a beautiful beautiful family!! Loving the family pic by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blessing days.. she is talavou!!!! Love your family photo!!!

    you hot woman you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by to wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!