On Friday I woke up early in the morning to get some quiet time to myself and was reading my scriptures thinking about how blessed I was at that moment that I had some peace and quiet without anyone requesting for anything or yelling out "stop doing that". I thought to myself this is going to be a great day... and then it began... my hunny got up late and didn't get dressed for work and I was all confused and then realized he took the day off and didn't tell me. What a great day RIGHT?
Then he proceeded to tell me he had to go run some errands to get his paperwork in to get him to Texas on Sunday for some training. "OK", I thought. That shouldn't take too long. Then he calls me....
... he tells me all the flights to get out on Sunday are booked I have to leave one day earlier. And my great day became not so great. We had so many fun things planned for the day and now we had to change our plans to prep my hunny to leave a day sooner than we planned. BUT chin up you are in control of all situations when you control your emotions.
So I put on some Elevation and Balance essential oil blends from doTerra and changed my attitude back to "it's a great day". I also rubbed some lavender oil on Keiko's tummy because she was complaining about having a sore opu and the lavender changed that and helped her relax enough to take a nap... then off we went after she woke up to the mall to check out the dinosaur exhibit, play at Fun Factory and then end our fun at the shoppet to get some icees :)
Thank goodness for a perfect morning spent with God so I could find peace in the midst of what could have been chaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love your comments!!!