Tuesday, June 21, 2011

His best father's day ever!

Right at midnight we were wide awake I was watching a movie and my hunny was playing a game online. I went and got my husband his father's day gift... a hard foam exercise cylinder for his back (which he told me that he absolutely didn't want something for his back for a gift ever, lol). He actually smiled brightly and was so gracious to receive this gift... I was not expecting that reaction ;) so because he gave me such a surprise I told him there's more to come.

So in the morning I set up the original gift I planned to get him next to the bed side and played this song on it to wake him up. He woke with a smile just as I was hoping would happen :)


When he finally came downstairs for the bestest breakfast ever... I rarely cook a big breakfast... he was welcomed with a box for "Our Super Hero". I got the idea from alphamom.com. And the "Super Dad" sign I got from frugallifeproject.com. I had so much fun doing this for my babies' daddy ☺ and the kiddos had fun watching him open up the box and read off what super power each snack would give him ;)


Then right before we got into the car to get to church he got his very first maile lei as a father. It's something I've always wanted to do for my husband and now that we are finally living in Hawaii there will not be a father's day that Piko will go without a fresh maile lei ☺


It was so nice to be able to celebrate Father's Day with my husband after a long year without him last year and after a decade of ups and downs together it was nice to be able to express my appreciation for him with a great day of giving and he thoroughly enjoyed his day receiving ☺

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!!