Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cub Scouts Yay!



This passed weekend Kanalu had Cub Scout Day Camp and had an awesome time. They played ultimate, participated in archery, shot BB guns (Nalu shot a 92... like father like son is all I have to say), played kick ball, made crafts, learned about Native American tribes and participated in a flag retirement ceremony. I'm so sad I wasn't there with him to capture the moments with my camera :)

BUT his excitement after Day Camp lit a new fire under my ruckus to get this boy's bear done and we are on a roll... especially since he already had a few achievements completed that I didn't record :)

AND to help him out I had fun making this using STAMPIN'UP graphics on My Digital Studio and clip art from scoutingbsa.org


I ♡ being a Cub Scout Mom :)
Photobucket
ps. feel free to copy the above printable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!!