Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's still Christmas until Piko gets home from Korea for good!!!

So I'm totally late with posting our Christmas and some of the events of December. I've been so lazy to blog but now that I have a new laptop and am so excited to use it I'll be playing catch up with the passed 3 months of blogs... no worries I'll keep it all short a sweet with lots of pictures :)










That was our December and for a short update of what we're up to now... we are now staying in AZ with my parents until Piko gets back from Korea in May for his midtour vacation then we'll move back to our home in Utah to pack up and clean up our house and sell it because we are moving to OKINAWA in December. Piko got orders to Kadena Air Force Base and it'll be a 3 year tour. I'm so excited. Piko and I have wanted to be stationed in Okinawa since he joined the AF. Let me tell you... after the trial truly cometh the blessings!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! My Grandma loved Okinowa when my Grandpa was stationed there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a wonderful woman and great mother! I'm in awe in all that you do! congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!