Have you ever heard this song before either by a country artist, Dean Martin, or Gregory Isaacs? This song is one that Piko and I rely on to keep us close to each other when we're far apart. The version of the song that we like is by Elan Atias. If you want to hear it click here
These are the lyrics:
Send me the pillow that you dream on
So that I can dream only too
And say a special prayer for me,
My darling, darling dear
Pray that this dream will come true
Although sometimes we may be far apart
But, for you I got a place in my heart
So say a special prayer for me,
My darling, darling dear
Pray that this dream will come true
Although sometimes we may be far apart
But, for you I got a place in my heart
So say a special prayer for me,
My darling, darling dear
Pray that this dream will come true
So send me the pillow that you dream on
So that I can dream only too
And say a special prayer for me
My darling, darling dear
Pray that this dream will come true
Pray that this dream will come true
Although I know we may seem far apart
But, for you I got a place in my heart
So say a special prayer for me,
My darling, darling dear wolo
Pray that this dream will come true
Pray that this dream will come true wono
Pray that this dream will come true wolo
Pray that this dream will come true wono
Pray that this dream will come true
Pray that this dream will come true
So that I can dream only too
And say a special prayer for me,
My darling, darling dear
Pray that this dream will come true
Although sometimes we may be far apart
But, for you I got a place in my heart
So say a special prayer for me,
My darling, darling dear
Pray that this dream will come true
Although sometimes we may be far apart
But, for you I got a place in my heart
So say a special prayer for me,
My darling, darling dear
Pray that this dream will come true
So send me the pillow that you dream on
So that I can dream only too
And say a special prayer for me
My darling, darling dear
Pray that this dream will come true
Pray that this dream will come true
Although I know we may seem far apart
But, for you I got a place in my heart
So say a special prayer for me,
My darling, darling dear wolo
Pray that this dream will come true
Pray that this dream will come true wono
Pray that this dream will come true wolo
Pray that this dream will come true wono
Pray that this dream will come true
Pray that this dream will come true
TODAY, I should say, this EVENING the door bell rang and this box (pic below) was left at the door addressed to ME!
And to my surprise when I opened it I found this note...
And it made me SMILE!

It made Keiko smile too!
I love my husband♡
My husband goes out of town a lot, too. He sent me flowers once and I still keep the card.
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! This post almost made me cry! That is awesome... you guys have such a great relationship! :) AND I love that sonG!
ReplyDelete