Right this minute I am so tired and wanting to nap but I am trying to stay up to at least care for our girls... the boys do great on their own [thank goodness]. I got some yucky sore swollen throat thing and am trying so hard to keep the house functioning while being sick. Since I finished the greatest book I've read in a very long time...
The Walking Drum by Louis L'Amour [I love historical fictions]... I finally made time to blog. I've been reading tons and can't put my books down to blog... soon I'll be reading
Wicked by Gregory Maquire so I may be absent from blogging again.
Anyways, our girls are growing so fast I can't stand it. Keiko now speaks in complete sentences and repeats every word we say... we have to be careful ☺. Lynea is eating more and experiencing growing pains which may be why my ears ache [nah really it's cuz I'm sick]. She smiles while she's crying... too cute.

This is Lynea's first taste of carrots... she gobbled down the entire jar.

So sweet and heavenly... I wish this was me right now!

Look, they are bestest friends! I hope this lasts!
Thanks to everyone for the gifts for Keiko's birthday... she loves them... I didn't take any pics of her opening them... so sorry... I neglected to have my camera available. I'll have to take pics of her playing with them for you all to see.
These are just precious!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post! I love the post about the worth of women too:)
ReplyDeleteI also love Loius L'Lamour books! I haven't read that one yet though . . . I'll have to add it to my list.
Oh my, how grown up Keiko is! I can't believe her little pigtails! And Lynea is growing so fast! She is so cute with her little (well, not so little) cheeks!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting how to read the previous post, it was great. Your babies are precious. Can you believe my baby is 16? Check out the-carver-crew.blogspot.com to see a clip of Tori on the news. You can also check out my grand babies there too.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I am terrible at this. I am actually KAYLYNN JOHNSEN not Beth. Somehow I am writing as my oldest, Beth. And I don't even know who to change it.
ReplyDeletesucha sweet post! she is growing so quickly and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! ♥ Hugs :)
ReplyDeleteTRUE that!! A Happy Baby is a very well feed BABY!!! love you Fugi and yes I feel you when you are reading a good book ALL other projects get ditched for a tad bit!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend..sending you love all the way de B'MORE!!
She truly is a beautiful girl!! Sorry I have been mia.. It won't happen again!
ReplyDelete