Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Kahalekomo 'Ohana

Piko is so funny!!! He wants me to blog on blogger as well as on vox. So does he ever want me to keep the house clean or what! He just knows how much I love to blog. So I'm keeping this blog to post the link to vox.


Click here to check out our NEW BLOG, www.noeluvspiko.vox.com Don't forget to leave a comment while you are there!



3 comments:

  1. So funny Noe. I can't imagine how you can juggle three blogs. I have hard enough time doing my one even once a week! So which one is the best to read? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noe. You've been tagged. Check out my blog to see what you gotta do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a funny stroy about getting your eclipse book. Sorry about your foot. Did you know on Stephenie Meyer's web page there are out takes and other fun chapters that didn't make it in the book. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!